The Disability Mentoring Day Kansas City Committee is looking for volunteers to help with planning our two events and to help staff our Kansas and Missouri events!
What do planning and organizing volunteers do?
- Meet monthly February through October (Some meetings available by teleconference)
- Recruit job seekers and students
- Contact and recruit employers
- Contact and recruit service organizations/providers and government agencies
- Plan program including recruit speakers or session leaders
- Recruit volunteers
- Prepare resource material
What do event volunteers do?
- Attend one or both events
- Conduct mock interviews
- Provide resume and application assistance
- Check-in job seekers, students and other attendees
- Direct and assist attendees to session rooms
- Greet job seekers, students and other attendees
- Help with lunch
TO VOLUNTEER at the DMD KC Events, Contact Brian Ellefson (913) 239-9776 or email@example.com.